Thursday, March 12, 2015

Baby Chicks | The Homestead

| Welcome | 
the newest little additions to the Hurzeler Homestead

Our new little chicks are way too fuzzy & cute not to get some fun pics of while they are tiny.  Eli built me a chicken coop so we can enjoy the benefits of fresh eggs and these quirky little ladies clucking around our yard. 

I "may" have turned into a crazy chicken lady overnight, please don't judge me!
 I think my inner child and artist have found a happy place. ;)

Had to share some of this cuteness! 
They were the best behaved models I've ever worked with... aside from the pooping. Ew.

Happy Spring!! 
Love,
Heather Hurzeler


No comments:

Post a Comment

Artist & Photographer

My photo
Snohomish | Seattle, Washington, United States
:: Artist & Photographer :: Engagement, Weddings, Lifestyle & Fashion photography Contact us to inquire about your photography needs, thank you! www.thehurzelers.com www.Facebook.com/hhgallery