Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Maternity Photos | Psalm 139:13-14


There is nothing more beautiful
 than the curves of a woman with child. 

This tiny little one inside is already so adored. This verse is used everywhere for babies but I still love it. To think about being knit together in the mother’s womb. God is amazing!

"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mothers womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." -Psalm 139:13-14



Baby makes three! So excited for their growing family.
 
Love,
:: Heather Hurzeler ::

Hurzeler Photography | Seattle, WA 


Ps - Be sure to also check us out & say "Hi" on facebook!

Tags: Seattle, Family photographer, Snohomish, Pilchuck Park, Maternity, maternity session, silhouette, pregnant woman silhouette, Pregnancy, Gods Creation, scripture, Bible verse, baby, Pro-Life, family, romantic, Seattle photographer, Hurzeler Photography, Snohomish Photographer, Everett, Photography, Mill Creek, Mulkiteo, Snohomish, King County, Pierce, Pudget Sound, Pinterest, Washington, Woodinville, Redmond, Kirkland, Bellevue, urban, photography, Photographer, Heather Hurzeler, Eli Hurzeler, HH Art & Photography, HH Photography, Hurzeler Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

Artist & Photographer

My photo
Snohomish | Seattle, Washington, United States
:: Artist & Photographer :: Engagement, Weddings, Lifestyle & Fashion photography Contact us to inquire about your photography needs, thank you! www.thehurzelers.com www.Facebook.com/hhgallery