Friday, February 3, 2012

Portrait to Painting

:: Art & Photography ::

A little bit of both! Playing wih a new technique I learned creating a "painting" from a portrait!
All done in post processing, a fun challenge for me since most of my painting always involved real brushes & paint.

{Credits to my lovely model & ballerina: Tobin}

Here is the original & painted version so you can see where it started.


I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)
Which do you prefer? Are you an art lover or classic photo kind of person?

Thanks guys & happy February!
Heather ~

HH Art & Photography
480-234-8382


Tags: Modeling, Fashion, ballet, red, red hair, fire, paint, digital art, fine art, ballerina, point shoes, painting, editorial, fashion, Photographer, Photography, Blog, ideas, photo shoot, Photo, Heather Hurzeler, Queen Creek, Arizona, East Valley, Mesa, Gilbert, Chandler, HH Art & Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

Artist & Photographer

My photo
Snohomish | Seattle, Washington, United States
:: Artist & Photographer :: Engagement, Weddings, Lifestyle & Fashion photography Contact us to inquire about your photography needs, thank you! www.thehurzelers.com www.Facebook.com/hhgallery