Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Tranquility - New Painting!


{Tranquility}
Lily Pad pond painting


This is a whimsical painting, beautiful texture and my favorite colors! I just realized that almost all my most recent paintings have been done from this combo unintentionally! Gorgeous peacock color tones of teal, aqua, green and blue paired with a creamy white and magenta pink flowers.


This painting was done almost completely with palette knives, it boasts loads of yummy thick texture.  Imagine gazing into a tranquil Koi pond... this is a relaxing yet cheerful painting.


After I finished it I realized it also reminds me slightly of the Princess and the Frog fairytale! It would be gorgeous in your little princess' bedroom or even as a relaxing addition to your home  / office / or spa decor.

Painted on canvas (1/2 inch wrapped edge, sides are painted black) it is ready to hang!
Handpainted by the artist: Heather Hurzeler -- 2011

Available in the SHOP for a great deal!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Artist & Photographer

My photo
Snohomish | Seattle, Washington, United States
:: Artist & Photographer :: Engagement, Weddings, Lifestyle & Fashion photography Contact us to inquire about your photography needs, thank you! www.thehurzelers.com www.Facebook.com/hhgallery