Thursday, January 24, 2013

Pretty in Pink | My vintage Schwinn

:: Pretty in Pink ::

I love all things vintage and when my hubby picked up this pretty pink Schwinn for me last summer I was so excited! I can't wait to use it in a photo shoot, wouldn't it be adorable for an engagement session or sweet HS senior?

The sun peeked out from behind the clouds today so I put some pretty Heather flowers (some of my favorite, not just because of the name either! haha...) in my basket and enjoyed the sunshine playing with a new lens

I am loving my Lensbaby edge 80 lens! I love that it allows me more freedom in truly creating art in an image with a selective focus.



I am longing for Spring and all of the beautiful blossoms it will bring.


Mmm.. Gerber daisies. Aren't they lovely!? It's amazing how a few vases of flowers in the house can brighten any day. It's the simple little things in life that truly bring me joy, like a love note from my daughter, an extra hug from my son before school and pretty flowers on my kitchen counter. It's a reminder that each day is new... flowers bloom, the sun peeks out from the clouds and brings warmth & joy.  I am thankful.

God is Good. Enjoy today.

Heather ~
Hurzeler Photography
www.HeatherHurzeler.com

Artist & Photographer | Edmonds, WA

Tags: Seattle, Pink bike, Schwinn, American classic Edmonds Engagement Photographer, Lynnwood, Park,  Woodinville  Photographer, Washington, Heather flowers, basket, bike, antique, vintage, lensbaby,, edge 80, lace, gerber daisy, lemonade bottle, photography,  Photographer, Heather Hurzeler, Hurzeler Photography, HH Photography



No comments:

Post a Comment

Artist & Photographer

My photo
Snohomish | Seattle, Washington, United States
:: Artist & Photographer :: Engagement, Weddings, Lifestyle & Fashion photography Contact us to inquire about your photography needs, thank you! www.thehurzelers.com www.Facebook.com/hhgallery