Monday, December 5, 2011

{Love} - The "T" Family - Portrait Session


~ The {T} Family ~

I am thankful for this sweet family and the several opprotunities I've had to capture their LOVE for eachother. I've gotten a sweet glimpse into their lives from a maternity-newborn and now family photo session. I love getting to capture the love & growth of each awesome family!

Thank you, I am honored & thankful to work with you!




Haha, this family that knows how to have fun together! Check out baby H's expression!  :)


I was also lucky enough to get to get some photos of this handsome little man, their nephew! He came along that day with grandma for some photo fun. Isn't he the cutest!!?



Thank you {T} family!

For this session I used:
Speedlight SB-900 + umbrella
Nikon D7000
50 mm 1.4
24-70 mm 2.8
Pocketwizards

Contact me if your interested in scheduling your own family {FUN} portrait session!


Tags: Queen Creek, Mesa, Gilbert, Chandler, Arizona, the groves, forest, trees, Family, Phoenix, autumn, fall, leaves, 2011, Art, Mesa, Artistic, Photographer, beautiful, family, children, Photos, Photography, Heather Hurzeler, HH Art & Photography


No comments:

Post a Comment

Artist & Photographer

My photo
Snohomish | Seattle, Washington, United States
:: Artist & Photographer :: Engagement, Weddings, Lifestyle & Fashion photography Contact us to inquire about your photography needs, thank you! www.thehurzelers.com www.Facebook.com/hhgallery