Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Hoops & Hats - Kids Photography


What do a basket ball hoops & vintage hats have in common??
haha... nothing really! ;) ....But this Brother & Sister love them and we had a FUN photo session showcasing the talents & hobbies of two youngest from the "A" family.

Secret confession... I really, really, really want to start collecting more hats after seeing "D's" awesome colletion...  17 in total so far I believe?  These are a few favs, along with the adorable personality of miss D!


 

I was super impressed with this little mans hoops skills, he made almost every shot!
He's got way more game than me! ;)

They have the coolest playhouse I've ever seen! It's beautiful, complete with A/C, a loft and gorgeous front porch. Can I come play again? ;)


This girl is beautiful inside & out, and has the most stunning eyes! -- Plus if you look really hard, you can see me in them! ;) lol...


Thank you {A} family!

For this session I used:
Nikon D7000
50 mm 1.4
24-70 mm 2.8

Contact me if your interested in scheduling your own {PLAYFUL} kids portrait session!
What makes your child tick, what do they love!? There's no better way to get them to smile for the camera than by doing their favorite things. :)


Tags: Queen Creek, Mesa, Gilbert, Chandler, Arizona, playhouse, rabbit, bunny, basketball, vintage hats, hat, boy, girl, running, playful, 2011, Art, Mesa, Artistic, Photographer, beautiful, family, children, Photos, Photography, Heather Hurzeler, HH Art & Photography

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that close-up really showcases her eyes. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete

Artist & Photographer

My photo
Snohomish | Seattle, Washington, United States
:: Artist & Photographer :: Engagement, Weddings, Lifestyle & Fashion photography Contact us to inquire about your photography needs, thank you! www.thehurzelers.com www.Facebook.com/hhgallery